-->

Saturday 11 January 2014

What Help Can I Get From the Government 2017 - The Definitive Guide

The purpose of this blog is to inspire people who are facing hardship to contact millionaires, billionaires, and philanthropists for financial assistance. Before you think about contacting these rich people for help you should check to see if the Government can help in any way. I have compiled a definite list of all the areas the US Government offers assistance. If you're experiencing hardship or need urgent financial assistance then go through this guide and bookmark it for future reference. You should also go through every bookmark to check if you're entitled to financial assistance from the Government. I get a lot of emails asking how do I get help from the government and hopefully this post should answer this question.

If you believe that this guide may help other please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and other Social Media sites. Leave a comment if it's helped you as it's always nice to get feedback on written posts.

Note: If you've lost your job through no fault of your own you could apply for unemployment benefits, depending on which state you live in you could get between $200 to $350 per week to support you while you look for a job. The bookmarks below have information on how to find a job, how to apply for unemployment benefits, find education and training opportunities. If you've lost your job then it's incredibly important that you go through to these bookmarks and apply for everything that you're entitled to. You can also get government help to get out of debt. The government can recommend approved debt counseling companies to help people who are having difficulties with debt. If you're looking to make money fast check out the following posts on how to make money quickly and legally. These ideas have helped me and others to generate passive income and it's definitely worth checking out.

Money Making IDEAS



Government Assistance for Unemployed People


Help Finding a Job
Apply for Unemployment Benefits
Find Education and Training Opportunities

Help for Difficult Financial Times


Government Assistance for Low-Income Families


If you're on a very low income struggling to provide for your family then there is support available. Knowing how to get government assistance could make a tremendous difference to your life. On the bookmarks below you'll find information on Government Benefits and financial assistance. You'll also find programs for child care and food stamps. It's important to make provisions for your family so be sure to go through to all these links to see what help is available.

Financial Assistance with Government Benefits:: Find out which benefits to apply for

Food Stamps:: Get help towards your grocery bills

Help With Child Care:: Get help towards childcare so you can work


Government Assistance for Rental/Mortgage Assistance


When you're on a low income the Government can also help with housing costs. The US Government can help you with paying your rent, help you with mortgage assistance, help you if you're facing Foreclosures or managing homelessness. Don't suffer in silence, take action now by bookmarking this guide and reading the guides below. How can I get financial help from the government is one of the most frequently asked question and these links will help you find answers.

Help With Paying Rent:: Check out rental assistance programs for low-income families

Mortgage Assistance Programs :: Check out mortgage assistance programs 

Foreclosure Assistance Program:: Resources for people facing foreclosure

Help With Homelessness


Government Assistance with Health Care & Insurance


One of the most important things you can do is sort out your health care and insurance. On the bookmarks below you can get advice and assistance on getting health insurance, help with stress related health issues and also help with finding health services in the community.

Help With Health Care Insurance

Help with Stress-Related Health Problems

Help in the Community for Health Services

Government Assistance with Debt and Credit


The credit crunch has hit us all hard and the Government has programs to help you with your finances. There is excellent information on managing your debt, help with finding credit counseling and how to file for bankruptcy if things have got out of hand.

Help with Managing Your Debt

Find Credit Counselling

Help with Bankruptcy

What Help Can I Get from the Government


The Government has assistance for whatever hardship you face. Visit all the bookmarks above to see if you're eligible for help and then apply, take action today so tomorrow is a better day. If you think someone will benefit from this post then do your good deed for the day and forward the post, you can also leave a comment below if you found it helpful. If you're facing financial hardship you need to take action today. Understand your circumstances and then check out all of these links to see if you're eligible for assistance. If you are proactive you can get out of financial hardship and-and you can get much-needed cash quickly.

You should also learn how to get money quickly by using strategies which are legal and legitimate. Check out some of the strategies and ideas outlined below to make money quickly.

I Need 3000 Dollars Right Now:: Learn strategies which will help you to make 3000 dollars quickly. All these ideas are legal and legitimate and offer long term money making solutions.

I Need 2000 Dollars Right Now:: Learn strategies to make 2000 dollars quickly using proven methods entrepreneurs have used to generate wealth.

10 comments :

  1. Hello,

    Are you a man or a woman you have been looking for a loan? To expand
    your business or setting up your own business or to pay off your debt
    or house rent if so then we are your answer, We offer loan from
    5,000.00 to the maximum of 500,000,000.00 Euro Dollars Rubles Pounds
    with any duration that you can afford and any type of loan requested
    by the
    customer must be such as:

    * Personal Loan
    * Business Loan
    * Private loan

    And More.....

    immediately after filling the loan application form you can
    immediately return back to us, following data:

    LOAN APPLICATION

    Name: ___________________________________________
    Loan Amount Needed: ___________________________
    Sex: ___________________________________________
    Marital Status: _________________________________
    Country: ________________________________________
    State: ________________ Age: _________________
    Telephone No:________________________________
    Loan Duration:__________________________
    monthly Income:______________________________
    Occupation: ______________________
    Purpose of loan: _________________________
    Religion: _____________________________________

    Contact us back via our company mail: robertrichardloanfirm2345@yahoo.com

    Regards.
    Mr.Robert Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. PETER JACKSON FINANCIAL LOAN SERVICE
    Email: peter_jacksonhelp@qq.com
    =============================================
    Are you a man or a woman have you been looking for loan? To expand your business or setting up your own business or to pay off your debt if so then we are your answer,
    =============================================
    We give out our Loan in USD($) and GBP(£) and any currency of your choice.
    Are you financially Squeezed?
    Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts
    Do you seek finance to set up your own business?
    Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
    Do you seek loans to carry out large projects
    Do you seek funding for other various processes?!
    ==============================================
    We offer loan from 5,000.00 ($) Dollars to the maximum of 10,000,000.00 ($) Dollars with the duration that you can afford and any type of loan requested by the customer must be such as:
    =====================
    *Personal Loan
    *Business Loan
    *Private loan
    *Home Loan
    *Debt consolidation Loan
    =====================
    APPLICATION FORM

    * NAME:______________________
    * AMOUNT NEEDED:____________________
    * COUNTRY:______________________
    * OCCUPATION:______________________
    * MARITAL STATUS:____________________
    * SEX:______________________
    * AGE:______________________
    * PHONE NUMBER:______________________
    * MONTHLY INCOME:____________________
    * ADDRESS:______________________
    * DURATION:______________________
    * PURPOSE OF LOAN:__________________

    3% Interest rate, If you are interested, Contact e-mail: peter_jacksonhelp@qq.com

    THANKS AND REGARDS
    PETER JACKSON
    EMAIL: peter_jacksonhelp@qq.com
    PETER JACKSON FINANCIAL LOAN SERVICE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * NAME: Cristina Espinoza
      * AMOUNT NEEDED: $500 OR WHATEVER CAN OFFER.
      * COUNTRY: USA
      * OCCUPATION: HOUSEKEEPER/ NANNY
      *MATERIAL STATUS: SEPARATED (IN PROCESS NOW FOR DIVORCE)
      * SEX: FEMALE
      *AGE: 26
      * PHONE NUMBER: 480-669-5808
      *MONTHLY INCOME: $200.00
      *ADDRESS: 22911 E MCCOWAN CT QUEEN CREEK AZ 85142
      *DURATION: 3 MONTHS (AT THE MOST)
      *PURPOSE: SURVIVAL MODE (UNTIL I GET MY FIRST COUPLE PAYCHECKS)

      Delete
  3. Sir,
    I have family credit in the bank $ 6000 you can help me i will lose my land some one
    after solve the ishu i can send back money.{relishkumar,corporation bank,vatakara,kozhikode,kerala, india A/C NO181300103030046.} I am working in kuwait pour salarey.+96565953615
    thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  4. who can help ? I need 475000$

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Ukraine) Good day! very uncomfortable to ask for help,simple man with a low income, please help me and my family to out of the debt hole,If there willing help Although I think this is just a shout into the void. If suddenly a miracle happens, any amount of help. thanks a lot. e-wallet Payza: ypi61057@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey my name is april. I am a Caucasian American 28 year old female with 4 beautiful kids and a amazing husband. But we are struggling. I have 2 jobs which keeps me away from my 4 month old baby boy and my 3 girls ages 10, 8, and 2. My husband is about to start a 2nd job bc we are really having a hard time getting caught up after having the baby. We have been in debt really for years but we just did our best to ignore the calls from debt collectors. If anyone can help us please email me . I'm not looking for a loan bc I already owe plenty of those . I need a gift of at least 5000 to help us get back on our feet. Or anything will help.Please email me at daddy6805@aol.com please anyone who is willing to help please don't scam me i have been scammed b4.... thank u and god bless

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please help email me at daddy6805@aol.com and I'll give u my story I typed it once and it didn't go on here so just email me and I'll write it to you personally if anyone can help please I need 5000 or anything u can help me with thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Requesting money donations from Rich People / Millionaires / Billionaires who are making online donations trough paypal or otherwise
    Hello my name is Romy Marylou Amber Joosten / Rosemary Marylouise Ambrosia Joosten

    I am looking for someone who can help me out on turning my financial situation in to a much better situation than it is now ..
    I had a car accident on the age of 10 yrs old .. I was in a coma for 3 days and 7 days in a subcoma .. I did have a damage claim for that accident about 250.000 euros 10 or more yrs ago and that money is almost gone now .. So I am looking for someone who is willing to make a donation to me because my damage claim was based on FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE kind of money and it's almost all gone now .. So I really am hoping that there is someone who is willing to help me out over here ..

    My cortex and my frontal lobe are damaged .. This are parts of the human brain ..

    My mail adress = romyjoosten24@gmail.com

    My paypal mail adress is also romyjoosten24@gmail.com

    and there is another way to donate trough paypal so i can transfer it directly to my bank account and make sure the money stays in a safe place

    https://www.paypal.me/romymarylouamber
    Over here on my Paypal.me you can donate the amount you want and it will come directly in my paypal account

    With Love and Light send your way ..

    Romy Marylou Amber Joosten / Rosemary Marylouise Ambrosia Joosten


    www.instagram.com/RosemaryMarylouiseAmbrosia

    www.rosemarymarylouiseambrosia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Next to losing my parents which both of my parents passed away, This is probably next hardest thing to deal with asking/begging for a gift. Can you find it in your heart to donate a small gift, whether it's 50 cents, a dollar. Anything would be so greatly appreciated. I'm going through such a hard time financially and I'm literally in tears. The link below is to my fundraiser page with my situation on what happened. This is 100% real, no scam. I'm in need of help. I'll be forever grateful, or help get the word out post it to your circle of friends/followers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart . Sincerely Troy



    https://myevent.com/TPurzycki

    ReplyDelete

POPULAR POSTS OF LAST 30 DAYS ON MILLIONAIRES GIVING MONEY

Where Can I Get Help From the Government?

Where Can I Get a Free Car for My Family?

Featured Posts of Millionaires Giving Money


I Need 5,000 Dollars Right NOW! - Ideas to Make 5,000 Dollars Quickly

I Need 10,000 Dollars Right NOW! - Ideas to Make 10,000 Dollars Quickly


Welcome to the Millionaires Giving Money Blog. Learn how to Make Money, Save Money and Investment Money. Find out how to ask Millionaires and Billionaires for financial assistance.